DESIGN OF FOREST ROAD NETWORK
1. Bratsk State University
The article presents a method based on the methods of mathematical modeling, in particular with the tools of graph theory (constructing minimum spanning tree). Described in detail search algorithm of optimal forest road network for transporting wood from reclaimed timber resources and takes into account the terrain, the presence of existing transport routes, the dynamics of silviculturaltaxation characteristics of stands and their growing conditions, the availability of existing logging roads and other parameters. Proposed mechanism for choosing the most profit forest areas and a way to connect them into a forest road network; derived formula for calculating affordability of forest resources; example scheme shortest network of logging roads, was found by the methods of mathematical modeling the technique of calculating the economic efficiency of the project. The method can be applied to any scale areas with different climatic conditions, species composition and quantitative supply of wood. Based on the proposed mathematical model for how a computer program to design a network of logging roads.
Keywords: optimizationof forestroad network, mathematicalsimulation, graph theory, economic availability of forest resources
Пристатейные списки литературы1. Bavbel E.I. Prediction of the location-based forest road network dynamics silvicultural taxation characteristics of plantations: Avtoref. dis. kand. tehn. nauk. Minsk, 2009. 20 р.
2. Bolotov O.V., Mohirev A.P. Computer-aided design and optimization of the transport scheme development forest resources. Lesnojkompleks sostojanie i perspektivy razvitija mezhdunarodnyj sb. nauch. tr. Brjansk, 2003. рр. 62–65.
3. Grigor’ev I.V., Ivanov V.A., Zhukova A.I., Ivanov A.V., Rudov M.E., Svojkin F.V. Results of experimental studies of the effects of wood on the soil at various ways of logging // Sistemy. Metody. Tehnologii. 2011. no. 4 (12). pp. 96–100.
4. Ivanov V.A. Substantiation of technology and equipment to develop the coastal zone and the wood lodge reservoirs: Dis ... dokt. tehn. nauk. SPb. 2008. 278 p.
5. Kostjaev V.N. The useof mathematical modelingto find the optimalforest road network. Teorija i praktika aktual’nyh issledovanij: Materialy II Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Sb. nauch. tr. Krasnodar, 2012. Vol. 2-h tomah. T. 2. 176 p.
6. Prohorov A.V., Il’in I.V. Information-analytical systems and economic evaluationof transport planningprojects // Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogogo sudarstvennogo politehnicheskogo universiteta. 2010. no. 112. pp. 291–295.
7. Runova E.M., Kostjaev V.N. Approach to the design of optimal forest road network using mathematical modeling // Sistemy. Metody. Tehnologii. 2012. no. 4 (16).
8. Shhukin P.O. Improving the efficiencyof transport linkspackersand processorsof roundwood: avtoref dis. kand. tehn. nauk. Petrozavodsk, 2009. 20 p.